We are a representative in New Jersey & New York City.
The Smog-Hog PSG mist collector eliminates mist and smoke from kitchen emissions and industrial processes. This heavy-duty fume collector can be mounted inside or outside a facility and customized to fit your building’s requirements.
The Smog-Hog PSG system uses electrostatic precipitation (ESP), to trap contaminants on collection cells. For routine maintenance, the PSG’s much lighter and easier to remove than other systems on the market. Also, there’s no need for costly filter replacements; just routine service cleanings are required.
Air volumes range from 825 CFM to 22,000 CFM
Features & Benefits
- Collection Cells—Capture electrostatically charged particles like a magnet.
- Welded Cabinet—Constructed of 16-gauge steel with hinged doors to provide access to collection components.
- Control Panel—Single or separate panels can operate all equipment functions.
- Odor Control Module—Allows for high filtration efficiency of gaseous odors.
- Power Pack—Ensures maximum, continual collection with UL electronic circuitry.
How It Works
The PSG mist collector uses electrostatic precipitation technology (ESP) to capture harmful particles. Dirty air enters the unit through an inlet plenum with baffle pre-filters. The pre-filters trap large contaminants as well as evenly distributes the air stream at a controlled velocity. As air moves through the system, ESP electrically charges particles. The charged particles are then removed by collection plates, and cleaned air is exhausted outdoors.
Smog-Hog/ESP Mist Collectors
Smog-Hog mist/fume collectors are the most effective electrostatic precipitators (ESP) on the market today. By electronically charging both large and microscopic contaminants, these systems capture impurities like a magnet in collection cells.
- AOL TIME WARNER -NEW YORK, NY
- CITIBANK HEADQUARTERS -JERSEY CITY, NJ
- COMCAST BUILDING - PHILADELPHIA, PA
- DAVE & BUSTERS - NEW YORK, NY
- ESPN ZONE - 42nd STREET (CONTI NAST BUILDING)
- FOOD EMPORIUM BRIDGE MARKET - 59th &1st NYC
- FOOD EMPORIUM - 1st AVE & 71st ST NYC
- FOOD EMPORIUM - 305 EAST 86th ST NYC
- FRESCO ON THE GO - 40 EAST 42nd ST NYC
- FRESH FIELDS - 252 SEVENTH AVE NYC
- GOLDMAN SACHS - JERSEY CITY, NJ
- GOLDMAN SACHS - NEW YORK, NY
- GOOGLE CORPORATE - NEW YORK, NY
- HEARST BUILDING - NEW YORK, NY
- J.P. MORGAN CHASE - JERSEY CITY, NJ
- JUNIOR’S CHEESECAKE - NEW YORK, NY
- KFC - 139 JERICHO TPKE. MINEOLA, NY
- MCDONALD’S - 1501 BROADWAY NYC
- MCDONALD’S - 14th ST & PARK AVE. SOUTH NYC
- MCDONALD’S - 42ND ST & BROADWAY NYC
- MOHEGAN SUN CASINO - UNCASVILLE, CT
- NICK & STEF’S - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NYC
- PHILADELPHIA AIRPORT - TERMINAL 1 – FOOD COURT
- ROCKEFELLER CENTER - NEW YORK, NY
- RUBY FOO’S - BROADWAY & 49th ST NYC
- TRACKS REST. - PENN STATION NYC
- USTA - ARTHUR ASH STADIUM FLUSHING, NY
- WESTIN HOTEL - 8TH & 43RD NYC
- YANKEE STADIUM - NEW STADIUM BRONX, NY